Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall is on my mind....not school....fall!

Yesterday we had an Early Release day....that means the students leave at 1:20 p.m. and we get to stay and work in our rooms!  I am legendary for talking up a storm on these days and getting absolutely nothing done, but this Friday was different.....I closed my door, kept my mouth shut, and worked like crazy.  I finished my reading groups and put them onto a board so we can be in full swing with Daily 5 next week, I finished my lesson plans for next week, got most of my copies done, and even put together some things for my teacher aide to do that will help me a ton!  I'm feeling so good knowing that this entire weekend is just for me...no school, no work, just fun and relaxation....well, except for the endless list of errands I have to run today....but then the rest of the weekend is mine :)

I am making a list of supplies I will need to create some new fall decor for my house.  I'm just bursting with excitement about getting this house all cozy and smelling yummy for fall.  Here are a few of my favorite things from Pinterest, and a few of the things I'm planning to put together this weekend!!!








Happy Fall!  Hope you are taking a little time for yourself this weekend....you deserve it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!