Monday, August 20, 2012

You know it's Back to School when....

I'm linking up with Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle with an adorable "You know it's Back to School when....." linky party! 


Okay, that second one really only applies to those people who live in a college town....if you do, you know exactly what I'm talking about!!!

Oh my goodness is my room looking cute.  It's finally coming along and I can't wait to show you all tomorrow!!  Tonight is Open House and tomorrow is the first day of school.....I'm extremely nervous and super duper excited!!!  Since I had such a short amount of time to get my room ready there will be little things I need to finish and tweak for about the next month or so, but I think I'm finally ready to welcome my new little peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!