Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Big Classroom Reveal!!!!

I'm finally done! I think it turned out pretty well and I hope my kiddos love it.  I know there are still little things I need to finish (ran out of time), but I'm hoping to have them all done by the end of the month!!  Please prepare yourself for a little picture overload :)

 The welcome sign that greets my students every morning!

 Those windows will get some little curtains eventually....

 That boring beige cabinet is getting something, I just don't know what yet.

 These letters I painted my first year of teaching and they used to hang on the wall behind my desk in my old room.  My desk now faces the door and I think this makes a nicer welcome than a boring beige desk front.


Word Work, Work on Writing, Read to Someone , the classroom library and my new "I'm Done Now What" bored!!

 Jobs and my cute birthday goodies!

My adorable new alphabet from Ladybug Teaching Files

The pom poms my daughter and I made this summer, and the little curtain I made in a hurry to cover the clutter on the top of the coat closet.

That's my room....I'm super happy with it.  You can find just about all of the projects I made for my room in the Teacher Tuesday section on my blog.  Wish me luck on my first day of school!!!  


I'm also linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her Made it Monday....this is one big ol' Made it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your classroom looks great! Very nice and welcoming without being overwhelming. Have a good school year!!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan....I must've done well because one of my little 4th graders today said I had the coolest room they'd ever seen :)

      Delete
  2. Your room looks wonderful! I was wondering where you got your job chart from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!