Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Who doesn't love free????

Let me start by saying I'm the luckiest Mom in the world.  Yesterday I finally used my Mother's Day gift card for an upper body massage and foot detox soak.  It was the most wonderful morning I've had in a long time.  If you've never done the foot detox I highly recommend it.  I'm not sure how that works, but the color of the water after soaking is pretty alarming!!  Makes you really start to second guess what you are putting into your body.  For those of you who are local to me, I had it done at Shear Dynamics.....you must go and enjoy a little pampering....you deserve it!


After that fab morning I headed out for our weekly school peeps lunch.  I sure am going to miss those things when school starts.  I'd like to be able to tell you that I was really productive after such a fine start to the day, but that would be a lie.  I did check on all my favorite blogs and found an awesome freebie!!!  Do you follow Pretty Providence?  Well, if you don't, you should!  They have the cutest blog and they are always telling the planet where the great deals are!  Yesterday they had some wedding invitation freebies from the Wedding Chicks.


What in the world does a teacher need with wedding invitations you ask......well, the chevron pattern (which I love) comes with free thank you cards.  They are customizable guys and come in a ton of colors.  I made some for my Christmas thank yous, some purple and orange ones for Halloween, and some purple and gray ones for general thank yous (our school colors).  Get over there and get yourself some free thank you notes!

I'm off in hopes of a productive day.....my summer is slipping away very quickly and I've got a ton left to accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!