Thursday, May 10, 2012

Top 10

Since there are only 10 and a half days of school left I thought it would be appropriate to write the top 10 things I'm looking forward to over summer vacation.  Here goes.....



10. Getting more than 20 minutes for lunch. 

9. Being able to enjoy Aggieville without the students.

8. Buying groceries at 9 a.m. on a week day morning when the grocery store is nearly empty.

7. Home decorating projects.

6. Daily walks with Charlie and morning runs alone!

5. Several days on Grand Lake boating, canoeing, and soaking up the sun!

4. Spending some relaxing days in Colorado with my parents, savoring the mountain views.

3. Evenings on the deck while my kiddos chase the dog on the lawn or play ladder ball.

2. Reading, reading, and more reading!

1. Sunning pool side while my girlie and her friends laugh and play!

Wow, that was super duper easy.  I probably could've done a Top 100......here's to summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!