Tuesday, October 23, 2012

It's conference time....

I've got my fingers crossed that the next two days go by quickly and smoothly!  I had one early conference this afternoon and it went great!  I hope that is a sign for how the rest of them will go.


Tomorrow is going to be a very LONG day.  My plan time is from 8:45-9:45 and that is the only break I will get until 8:00 p.m. My first conference starts at 4:00 p.m. and I have 8 of them straight through......so nervous that I will be yawning like crazy by the end.....I always think that makes me seem so uncaring. 

Thursday I have a full morning, a pretty open afternoon, and another full night!  Looking forward to having a chance to visit with all my little student's parents.....and REALLY looking forward to spending the day with my sweet girlie on Friday.  Conference week always means less family time and that can be tough.

Good luck to all my teacher friends!  I hope your conferences go wonderfully and that you hear nothing but kind, appreciative words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!