Sunday, October 28, 2012

Is it just Hurricane Sandy....or is change really coming?

So I don't live anywhere near the east coast or in the range of Hurricane Sandy, but I've been having a strange feeling that I don't think is being cause by the barometric pressure.  Have you ever had the feeling that change is coming?  The kind of feeling that no matter what you do, change is inevitable....but you're okay with it! 


For the past week I just feel like something is going to happen.  It doesn't feel like something bad.....just change.....in a good way.  I have  no idea what it might be, but I think I'm ready for whatever it is.  Why am I typing such a random blog post that no one else will care about???  I just feel like I need some proof that I knew it was going to happen, and that I should trust that instinct when it comes again.  Could I be right.....is change really coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!