Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Random Acts of Kindness to replace 30 Days of Thankful

During the month of November I made a daily thankful post on Facebook.  I'm guessing a few people were sick of them by the end of the month, but I absolutely loved doing it.  Taking the time to think about what I was thankful for each and every day was wonderful!  I woke up this morning and really wanted to post something positive.....but what?  Then I got it....25 random acts of kindness.  The kids and I decided we would challenge ourselves to do 25 random acts of kindness over the next 25 days. 

I immediately jumped on Pinterest and Katie and I found TONS of idea!





The last pic game from the blog Lil Light O' Mine and she has a planning guide and tons of easy and fun ideas!  We are so excited about all of these ideas we can hardly wait to get started.  Since we are sorta jumping in at the last minute (it is already December 1st) we decided tonight to treat ourselves to a little Dairy Queen during half time of the K-State game.  While we are there we are going to pay for the order for the car behind us.  I can't wait to share each week how are kind acts are going and to see how they make the three of us feel!

1 comment:

  1. Last year was my first year of RACKing with my first graders. We did a different one each day around the school. It was lots of fun, and I heard many stories from parents about kids doing their own RACKing at home. I'm doing it this year too starting on Monday. I'm sure you'll love it.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!